Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Debate Liveblog tonight as well

TheCSO will probably be playing cards with the guys and even I have things I'd rather be doing than watching the debates, but at this point, it seems like the thing to do.

CC

ps. Anybody doing anything fun for election night in the DC area? That sounds like a joke and I am invited to the requisite number of big organization parties, but I'd like to do something smaller. I may liveblog then in a limited sense as I can only really sustain posting every other minute for a couple of hours.

4 comments:

PG said...

:-) As entertaining as your live blogging has been for all of us, if you have stuff you'd rather be doing, go do it!

I want to watch the debate just to see if McCain finally will bring up Ayers, and pull in the "Jesse Jackson says Obama will change our Israel policy" thing to boot. I'm looking forward to an Obama retort of "You think the guy who wanted cut my nuts off has some insight into my foreign policy that Robert Wexler doesn't?"

Joel Monka said...

I may be late to the live blogging- as luck would have it, I have Small Groups tonight.

Chalicechick said...

I will be here, if only because I've been hoping McCain will at long last unleash the crazy.

CC

Elizabeth said...

Election night I'm going to a rehearsal of my Renaissance polyphony group. Then I'm shlepping back to MoCo to the Dem. Party party.