Saturday, July 30, 2005

Why can't I scroll down? And what's with my name not appearing below my comments?

Yes, indeedy, these problems suck and they are common to everybody who uses my funky death template.

To clarify, the problem with the comments is that when you try to look at other people's comments, it's really unclear who has written what. The problem is solved if you click "post a comment." THat page looks normal. I hadn't been paying attention and hadn't realized how annoying this problem actually is. When I am back at home at my own computer, I will take another gander at it and try to fix it.

If anybody knows how to fix them on my end, please tell me. Otherwise, I suggest you sign your posts. If you want to scroll down and can't, try minimizing and unminimizing.

Sorry.


CC

No comments: