Sunday, March 06, 2005

For those of you who thought being related to a felon was all fun and games

The cops showed up at the house and searched it. Needless to say, it was a mess and the CSO and I are cleaning out of embarassment in case they return.

I told them that if I heard from my brother, I would call them. I think they believed me.

Last night, after hearing that Oliver was about to face more legal trouble, TheCSO and I discussed whether "Oliver's getting arrested!" were the sweetest words in the English language.

After some debate, we settled on "There's a Prize Patrol van in our driveway, and it just ran over Oliver!"

If talking about one's own flesh and blood this way is appalling, you're not related to someone like Oliver, whose crimes include grand theft auto and having romantic tastes that run to fifteen-year-old runaways.

CC
Who is still really sick, still cleaning in spite of that, and way more normal than this post would suggest.

No comments: