Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Pant, pant, pant

I've had entirely too many meals that left me feeling like Caligula recently. (Love that sushi buffet.)

So I'm thinking I should get back into a slightly less huggable but perhaps more overall appealling shape. I'm not too excited to stop eating cheese and as the girl in Heathers points out, "bulimia is SO '87."

This leaves me exercising. As luck would have it, we now have a dog in the house, a big dumb husky my brother abandoned here.

I'd heard someplace that walking 10,000 steps per day was a good thing, so I set out to walk 10,000 steps.

And I learned that 10,000 steps is a hell of a long way.

But I did it.

I only walked about 3,000 steps in the course of the day, so the dog and I walked 7,000 steps tonight.

We will swee about tomorrow.

CC

No comments: