Monday, February 28, 2005

Mild Oscar Anti-Snark

I would be trying harder to defend the Oscars, but as I fell asleep on my friend's floor while watching them, I don't think that defense would be very good.

I will say that I LIKE zombie-skin gray and well as black skinny dresses (Julia Roberts) and vampire red fishtail dresses (Renee Zellwegger, who admittedly didn't look like she could walk.) I guess I'm just creepy.

I thought Chris Rock was OK and thought his observation that Nicole Kidman should have gotten an Emmy for her convincing acting that she wasn't disappointed at losing when someone else's name was called out was pretty funny.

And I was REALLY glad Cate Blanchett one. Smile. It's like they gave Katharine Hepburn one more Oscar. Blanchett's acceptance speech even seemed to recognize this.

Ah well.

Off to work.


CC

No comments: